idioms and idiots

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Just want you all to know how i feel about trivialities. F-off with them.

so yesterday sucked. I know there is a better way to put that without sounding immature and illiterate but frankly, as whoever wrote "You Jerk" put it, "there are other words/ but they just don't work."
I am a fairly happy person; when I see something funny I will smile, when I hang out with friends I will probably be smiling. Thats just who I am. So when I get stressed guess what my defence mechanism is? Laughing about the probelm or averting my own attention with something amusing. Where is the problem? Yeah ok, sometimes its hard to take when you're in a shitty mood but honestly yesterday my day was worse. Being ostracized by uneducated cretins, being broken up with and having to deal with caterwauling "adults" has to be the worst day I've had in almost a year. I don't get how people can't spot the irony when someone I work with complains about having to swallow his pride and take out a loan and then complains about having to take a couple more hours at work. The whole sittuation at work last night just smacked of hilarity as well as stressed me out, so really the only sane response was to giggle a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home